Monday, June 22, 2009

Claire is Graduating High School...CRAZY

My "little sister" is graduating high school! I can't believe it! I have known her since she was born and we would tell people that we were sisters. We wore matching clothes and played all the time. She would be waiting on me when I got off the bus from school and we would watch Save By the Bell and eat chips and salsa and drink Diet Coke. Oh the memories...now she is graduating and going off to college! Time sure has flown by! Of course, I'm sure she feels the same way as I am married and now have a little boy!
Paxton loves Claire. He likes the older girls!! George better watch out!!!
CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE!!! I'm so happy for you and wish you the best in college! Don't forget about your boyfriend here!
We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment