Thursday, July 23, 2009

My 26th Birthday!

GOSH! I'm getting old!!! 26...I can't believe it! It was a great birthday! I got 3 birthday dinners! The Haley's took me to Bonefish! My parents took me to Caraba's! And Richard cooked steaks for me! All of it was so good! Here is a picture of my family on my actual birthday! Richard hates it when I coordinate clothing on all of us, but I don't care...I think it's cute!!
Paxton was hanging out on the table at Dairy Queen!
Leigh let him try some of her dessert at Bonefish! He loved it! I've decided he will eat anything! If it's on a spoon and you put it up to his mouth...he will eat it!! I know some of you out there are probably freaking out, but it didn't bother me! And hey...he slept all night that night! Maybe he is ready for Big People Food!
I had a great birthday! I got clothes, shoes and a HIGH CHAIR! I wonder who that is for? Picture coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday? When exactly was it? I didn't see you at church yesterday. I will call when I come through there and get those things! Paxton is our kind of man...loves dessert!!!! He is so smart! I have pics of Heath trying to give AG ice cream! We are some DQ lovin' people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw through facebook you had a blog! I LOVE blogging.

    1. I coordinate our clothes too, and it IS adorable!

    2. Paxton is getting so big!

    3. See you in a week!

    ReplyDelete