Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few Pictures- Beginning of June

Trying out the BUMBO for the first time. He is a little unsure about it...it looks like he is trying to fly. HAHAThis is the second go round!! He likes it better today especially since his tiger is in there with him!! Makes it easier to eat the tiger!

We got another play yard!!! He is staring at the star on top because it is flashes different colors.
And...I had to include this one because I like the outfit. It's too cute!! I love the colors!
Sorry this is a short post...but the rest of June is BIG STUFF so they have to be separate posts. I am having so much fun being home with Paxton this summer and I am not looking forward to returning to work this fall. I love my Little Buddy and every moment that we spend together! Being a Mommy is so much fun! I've been looking forward to this for so long!



No comments:

Post a Comment